SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018 Notification has been released for total 8301 Vacancies on 19th January and Candidates can do SBI Clerk 2018 application form submission from 20th Jan to 10th Feb 2018. Candidates who are interested in this job can apply for this post directly from here.
Total Posts: 8301 Posts
Name of Post:-
Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical cadre
Age Limit: (As on 01.01.2018) Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.01.2018 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1990 and not later than 01.01.1998 (both days inclusive)
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
General/OBC- Rs.600/-Fees, and SC/ST/PH / EX SM- Candidate Rs.100/- Fees
How to Apply:-
- Interested candidates Click to apply online Link.
- Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
- After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications. ( Photograph Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels and Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb) , (Signature Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb).
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
- Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button.
Online Registration Starting Date : 20th Jan 2018
Last date to Submit Application Form : 10th Feb 2018
Preliminary 2018 Exam Date : March / April 2018
Preliminary Exam Result Declaration Date : After 20 to 25 Days of Exam
Main Exam SBI Clerk Date : 12th May 2018
Main Exam Result Declaration Date : June 2018
After Registration Click Login
Note: All Candidates are advice Please Read Full Notification Before Apply form