Recruitment To The Non-Teaching Posts(Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant, Lower Division Clerk / Storekeeper, Laboratory Assistant In Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas And To The Post Of Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk In Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Hq / Regional Offices
Total Posts: 613 Posts
Name of Post:-
1. For NVS HQ / ROs: 24 Posts
a. Audit Assistant: 03 Posts
b. Hindi Translator: 05 Posts
c. Stenographer: 06 Posts
d. Lower Division Clerk: 10 Posts
2. For JNVs under 08 Regional Offices
a. Female Staff Nurse: 81 Posts
b. Catering Assistant: 61 Posts
c. LDC/ Storekeeper: 440 Posts
d. Lab Attendant: 07 Posts
Lower Division Clerk- 18-27 years, Stenographer- 18-27 years, Audit Assistant- 18-30 years, Hindi Translator- 18-30 years, Female Staff Nurse – Up to 35 years, Catering Assistant- Up to 35 years, Lab Attendant- 18-30 years
Audit Assistant– B.Com from a recognized university and 03 years experience
Hindi Translator– Master’s Degree from a recognized university in Hindi/ English with other language than Master’s Degree at graduation level
Stenographer- Senior Secondary School Certificate passed with Shorthand Speed of 80 wpm
Female Staff Nurse– Passed Sr. Secondary Examination or equivalent and Grade A Diploma/ Certificate in Nursing from recognized Institute or B.Sc. Nursing
Catering Assistant– Class X Pass and 3 years Diploma in Catering or Equivalent from a recognized institution.
LDC/Storekeeper– Passed Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized board with 50% marks and must possess 30 wpm English and 25 wpm Hindi typing speed
Lab Attendant-Middle pass with General Science
Staff Nurse, Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator : Rs.1000/-
Catering Assistant, Stenographer : Rs. 750/-
Lower Division Clerk/ Storekeeper: Rs. 750/-
Lab Attendant: Rs.750/-
No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen categories
How to Apply:-
- Candidates should have a valid personal E-mail ID and to ensure that it is active during the entire recruitment process. Application sequence number, User ID, Password and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered E-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mail box is not redirected to your junk/spam folder).
- Re-login atleast after 24 hours on completion of Step II, submit fee online (as applicable) using either net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
- Candidates should take utmost care in furnishing/providing the correct details only while filling-up the on-line application. YOU CAN EDIT THE INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION. Once the Form is submitted, it can’t be edited.
- The process for submitting the application is given below:
- Step-I: Sign-up by filling up Post Applied Name, Mobile No. and E-mail ID. The candidates will receive Application Sequence No. (User ID) & Password on their registered e-mail ID/registered Mobile.
- Step-II: Candidate can Re-login or Directly go to application tab displayed at the top of application form and select the category and fill up the Personal Details, Qualification Details, Upload relevant documents (photo/signature/ relevant mark sheet/ certificates)
- Step-III:Re-login after 24 hours on completion of Step II, submit fee online (as applicable) using either net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
- Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn and fee once paid will neither be refunded nor adjusted.
Starting date for
Up-dating Information on portal
12 Nov. 2017
13 Dec. 2017
Tentative Date of Online Computer Based Test
12th, 13th and 14th January, 2018
Technical queries/ clarifications relating to the filling up of ONLINE APPLICATION, please feel free to contact the helpdesk at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or Phone No . :18002663103 from 9AM to 6PM.
Note: All Candidates are advice Please Read Full Notification Before Apply form